For booking help93990 17652
Today's time Thailand has famous for its unique and mind-blowing attractions. Bangkok is the apart being the capital of Thailand and it serves one more unique attraction which is one of the famous destinations to be explored by tourists. The City offers a plethora of things to do. Siam Serpentarium, Bangkok's first snake museum provides you with an immersive experience where you can see different types of snake. Their 70 fascinating species. It offers several snake species that will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of these mysterious, majestic, and deadly animals.
About Siam Serpentarium
Duration: 8 hours (Approx)
Serpentarium Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Opening days: Saturday, Sunday & National Holidays
Last admission: 5:00 PM
Location: Luang Phaeng Rd, Thap Yao, Lat Krabang, Bangkok
Siam Serpentarium Tickets
Inclusions/Exclusions Detailed Itinerary
What makes this tour special
Best To Know
Things To Carry for Siam Serpentarium
Don't Miss: You can also visit other attractions like the Sea Life Ocean World, Safari world tour, and Bangkok Calypso Cabaret Show Tickets.
● You will get a confirmation voucher via email within company timeline hours. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
● In case we are not able to send a confirmation voucher because of some occurrence then our operator will connect you.
● Refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund.
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
969 Thanon Luang Phaeng, Khwaeng Thap Yao, Khet Lat Krabang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10520, Thailand View on Map
Doi Inthanon National Park Day Tour Chiang Mai
$3532% off Available from 09 January 2023
Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok
$10842% off Available from 16 January 2023
Royal Princess Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
$23Available from 17 January 2023
Khao Yai National Park Tour from Bangkok
$67Available from 18 January 2023
Review will be helpful to find best tour for you