For booking help93990 17652
You can explore the lush flora-fauna & cascades of Khao Yai National Park in central Thailand when you purchase this entry ticket. The park covers more than 2,168 square kilometers, making it Thailand's first national park. Explore nature trails, waterfalls, and lush greenery while exploring this UNESCO world heritage site. In one of the oldest national parks in the country, you can observe a wide variety of wildlife residing in their natural habitats. There are 2,500 species of plants in the park, 60 species of mammals, and 300 species of birds. In their natural habitat, elephants, crocodiles, and other creatures are not uncommon to see. You will also get to ride an elephant for 30 minutes and visit the Chokchai Farm during your visit to the park.
Time Duration: 11 Hours
Activity Timing: 7:00 AM
Note: There might be some uncertainty regarding the pick-up & drop-off times based on the weather condition
How to reach the Location?
If the specific package is selected, the meeting point will be National Stadium BTS Station exit 2. There are numerous public and private transportation options available to get there.
By Airport: Flights are available from Suvarnbhumi Airport is located at a distance of around 28.2 km from the meeting point.
By Railway Station: There is a distance of about 2.7 km between Bangkok Railway Station and the meeting point.
What makes this tour special
Best To Know
● You will get a confirmation voucher via email within company timeline hours. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
● In case we are not able to send a confirmation voucher because of some occurrence then our operator will connect you.
● Refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund.
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
Thanon Rama IV, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand View on Map
Doi Suthep and Bhubing Palace Half Day Tour
$22Available from 10 January 2023
Siam Dragon Cabaret Show Ticket in Chiang Mai
$1538% off Available from 21 January 2023
Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok
$11342% off Available from 16 January 2023
Review will be helpful to find best tour for you