For booking help93990 17652
Dubai's top attraction and the world's tallest building
A Dubai Burj Khalifa tickets can be purchased online, through this ticket you have access to see all attractions of the grand building. The Burj Khalifa in Dubai is one of the most iconic buildings in the world standing at over 828 meters tall, it is the tallest building in the world and a true marvel of engineering. The entrance to Burj khalifa is impressively located on the ground floor and features a large arched doorway that leads into the main lobby. This space is filled with natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows and features a number of luxurious amenities, including a concierge desk, a cafe, and a gift shop. There are also a number of private elevators that lead up to the higher floors of the building, providing guests with a quick and convenient way to reach their destination. When you go for the Dubai Burj Khalifa tour you look at the luxurious Dubai lifestyle from the top Building, and enjoy the stunning views of the city that you will never forget. The structure of the building is mind-blowing and impressive.
The Burj khalifa tour takes you to the top of the building, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city below. You also get to learn about the construction of the building and the engineering feats, that made it possible and a tour of the building is a must-do for any visitor to the city. Don’t forget to book Burj khalifa tickets in advance, as they tend to sell out quickly. There are two primary options for visiting Burj Khalifa, each of them covers many attractions and offers a unique experience: Get Dubai Burj khalifa tickets to allow see two levels 124th and 125th which are included in the standard ticket of Burj Khalifa, go for the ground floor and head forward to the Burj khalifa elevator by the help of the elevator you will take directly at the top both observation decks provide you with eye-catching views of Dubai city. 124 observation decks are 453 meters above the ground, and you use high-power telescopes for a more immersive experience. 125th level here you get to enjoy cityscape with a new twist, you can also select prime or nonprime hours Burj khalifa. The current Burj Khalifa price in rupees would be around 3144. Travools have reasonable Burj khalifa prices for our customers so they book freely.
The travools have a reasonable and cheap ticket to Burj khalifa, so anyone can easily purchase it even if you are on a tight budget you have the choice to select Burj khalifa prime hours or Burj khalifa non-prime hours, all depends up to you. The top ticket for levels 124th and 125th starts at AED 210 for prime hours (3:00 PM to 6:30 Pm), and non-prime hours start at AED (8:30 AM to 2:30 PM) and its closing hours are 7:00 PM. In order to visit the Dubai Burj Khalifa, you will need to purchase a ticket, so here is the option for you that you can get Burj khalifa price in Indian rupees is ₹3144 from travools, offers very cheap and budget cost packages to their respective customers. So plan the trip, pack your baggage, and move with your loved ones to make your lifetime memories by grabbing this golden opportunity.
What makes this tour special
Visual Library - See, Hear and Visit
Best To Know
Children ticket Age 4- 12
Adult ticket Age 13
Children aged 0- 3 can enter free
800am- 1100 pm, diurnal
Blvd Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How To Get There
By Metro: Take the Red Line to Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Station. Enter the Burj via Dubai Mall which in itself is a spectacular magnet( stop by the terrarium as you make your way over).
● Refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund.
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates View on Map