For booking help93990 17652
Thailand is one of the most famous tourist hotspot of the world. It's a dream destination for beach lovers. Thailand is visited by millions of tourists worldwide as it provies a wide variety of tourist attractions such as Green-blue beaches,mountains , coral islands, Hindu temples, Buddhist monastries, shopping malls, luxurious hotels, shopping markets and an extravagant NightlIfe.
About Trip -
Visiting Cities: Bangkok, Pattaya
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and with this, it is a major tourist attraction famous for its beautiful architecture, palaces, museums and Its famous nightlife as this city looks even more colorful at night.
Pattaya is a famous beach city just 150 km southeast of Bangkok. It is also very famous for its nightlife and the party zones which are very much liked by the tourists, where everyone forgets their problems for a while and enjoys their life.
Thailand Delight (Fix Departure) 4 Night 5 Days
Inclusions/Exclusions Detailed Itinerary
What makes this tour special
Relax withinside the awesome surroundings and clean air of Coral Island close to Pattaya
Enjoy delicious meals at Coral Island Lunch
Glow Pattaya Hotel
Royal Suite Hotel Bangkok
Day 1: Arrival In Bangkok - Transfer To Pattaya
Upon arrival at Bangkok, meet our representative at the airport. You will be transferred to your hotel in Pattaya. Check in and relax for some time.
Day 2: Coral Island Tour With Lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up and head to Pattaya Beach where the speedboat takes you over to the beautiful Koh Larn Coral Island. As you arrive, be amazed by its vast white-sand beaches and crystal-clear blue water. Plan your stay how you like it—either relax on the beach, snooze in the sun, swim in the ocean, or try out some water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and windsurfing (for an additional fee and subject to availability). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch of Thai dishes at a basic, yet pleasant, open-air restaurant right next to the beach. After an action-packed or relaxed day, the speedboat brings you back to Pattaya Beach, where your shuttle bus returns you to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy Pattaya.
Day 3: At Leisure
This is your day at leisure in Pattaya. You can choose to go on an optional tour to Coral Island, where you can lounge, swim or snorkel at the island’s immaculate golden beaches. Alternatively, you can choose sightseeing such as Noong Nooch Village or visit tiger Park or the Underwater World in Pattaya. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Transfer From Pattaya To Bangkok
Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel. You will be picked up and transfered to Bangkok. Later check-in to your hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Departure From Bangkok
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel. If your flight is in the evening you can spend the day doing some shopping at Pratunam or visiting one of the popular malls like Platinum Fashion Mall or MBK Center. Later you will be transferred to the Airport to catch your return flight back home.
Best To Know
● You will get a confirmation voucher via email within company timeline hours. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
● In case we are not able to send a confirmation voucher because of some occurrence then our operator will connect you.
● Refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund.
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
Bangkok, Thailand View on Map
Review will be helpful to find best tour for you