For booking help93990 17652
Ever felt like you are standing atop the world? Get ready to feel that every time you step into the glass-floored Skywalk of King Power Mahanakhon Tower in Bangkok. With its incredible 360-degree views of the city, it is no surprise that this is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand.
Just imagine witnessing the breathtaking panoramic view of Bangkok City from a height of 314 meters! You can experience all this with just a Mahanakhon SkyWalk Ticket in Bangkok. So don't wait anymore and head over to the top of Bangkok for an amazing experience!
Location: King Power Mahanakhon Tower, Bangkok, Thailand
Timing: 10:00 AM - 12:00AM
Last Admission: 11:30 PM
Adult(15 years and above)
Child(3 to 15 years of age)
Senior(Above 60 years)
MAHANAKHON DRINK PACKAGE
Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor + Rooftop Ticket + Soft Drink at 74th FloorInclusions/Exclusions Detailed Itinerary
MAHANAKHON FOOD PACKAGE
Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor + Rooftop Ticket + Cash coupon valued THB 200Inclusions/Exclusions Detailed Itinerary
MAHANAKHON MEMORY PACKAGE
Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor + Rooftop Ticket + 1 Photo AlbumInclusions/Exclusions Detailed Itinerary
What makes this tour special
Experience 360-degree panoramic views from the indoor observation area
Walk on one of the world’s largest Glass Trays at 310 meters on Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok.
One of Thailand’s fastest VDO-themed elevators! Travel to the 74th floor in less than 50 seconds.
Best To Know
Limited edition souvenirs are available on the 4th floor.
How to get there:-
King Power MahaNakhon Tower, 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok.
Located in the heart of Bangkok, King Power Mahanakhon Building is conveniently accessible via public transportation and BTS Skytrain.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the Airport Link to the Phayathai BTS Station, then take the train to BTS Chong Nonsi Station (Exit 3), and then walk straight ahead for approximately 2 minutes.
From King Power Rangnam BTS Station, take the train from Victory Monument BTS Station to Siam BTS Station. Then, transfer to a train at Siam BTS station that goes to BTS Chong Nonsi Station. Get off at Chong Nonsi Station, then leave from Exit 3 (Exit 3). After leaving from Exit 3, walk straight ahead for approximately 2 minutes.
● You will get a confirmation voucher via email within company timeline hours. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
● In case we are not able to send a confirmation voucher because of some occurrence then our operator will connect you.
● Refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund.
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
114 1 Thanon Naradhiwat Rajanagarindra, เเขวง สีลม Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand View on Map
Review will be helpful to find best tour for you