For booking help93990 17652
Krabi 4 island tour by longtail boat is one of the most popular tourist activities in the area. The tour takes you to four of Krabi's most beautiful islands, all of which are accessible only by boat. The tour includes stops at Koh Poda, Koh Gai, Koh Tub, and Koh Mor. Each island has something unique to offer, and the tour provides ample opportunity to swim, sunbathe, and explore. The tour is an excellent way to see some of Krabi's best-kept secrets and to experience the beauty of the Thai islands. The tour takes you to 4 of Krabi's most beautiful islands - Phi Phi Leh, Bamboo Island, Chicken Island, and Poda Island. The tour usually lasts around 4 hours, and you can enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling on each of the islands. The tour also includes a stop at a local restaurant, where you can enjoy a delicious Thai meal. The Krabi 4 island tour by longtail boat price is different at various travel agency platforms.
Krabi 4 island tour by longtail boat price is available at lots of travel agency websites. Interested persons who are planning to go out for holidays can visit those websites and compare their costs. We also offer Krabi 4 island tour by longtail boat at a very cheap and budget cost so anyone can choose it without any difficulty. The Krabi 4 island tour by longtail boat cost Rs.2086 per adult at our web portal. We are certified Thailand experts so we can know each and every ethics about traveling in Thailand. So our Indian tourists feel free to move to Thailand throughout the tour. The tour includes a visit to Ko Phi Phi, Ko Lanta, Ko Ngai, and Ko Jum. The Krabi 4 island tour by longtail boat booking is so as easy as it seems. You just visit our websites, choose the package, fill out the registration form, and pay for it. When payment is done the ticket is in your hand in no time. This tour is available at a budget cost to our regular Indian customers. They have connected with us always and seek our updates very eagerly because they know that we offer Thailand tour packages at a very low and reasonable cost. they know it is a great way to see some of the best islands in Thailand, and it is a great way to spend a day or two exploring the islands. The four island tour price for longtail boat is very cheap and attractive to our Indian customers. The tour typically includes a stop at Ao Nang, Railay Beach, and Ko Phi Phi.
Krabi 4 island tour by longtail with lunch is the perfect way to spend a day in Krabi. You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and taken to the pier where you will board a longtail boat for a tour of the four islands. The first stop is Ko Phi Phi Leh, where you will have lunch at a local restaurant. Then it's off to Ko Phi Phi Don, the largest of the islands, for a swim and some time to relax on the beach. The next stop is Ko Lanta, where you will visit a local village and learn about the traditional way of life. The final stop is Ko Ngai, where you can snorkel or just enjoy the view from the boat. Four Island tour Krabi by longtail boat is the perfect way to explore the islands and enjoy a delicious lunch. This tour takes you to the islands of Ko Phi Phi, Ko Lanta, Ko Ngai, and Ko Muk, where you can swim, sunbathe and relax. The longtail boat is the perfect way to get around and the lunch is a delicious Thai meal that will leave you full and satisfied. If you're looking for an unforgettable day trip while in Krabi, look no further than the 4 Island tour by longtail boat. This tour includes a stop at the stunning Railay Beach, as well as stops at the secluded Tup Island and Chicken Island. You'll have plenty of time to swim, sunbathe, and snorkel at each stop, and lunch is included so you can fuel up for a day of fun in the sun. you can enjoy beautiful sightseeing, do some fun-loving activities with your loved ones, and capture those immortal moments through your cameras for your lifetime collections.
Krabi 4 Islands by Long Tail Boat with Lunch
Inclusions/Exclusions Detailed Itinerary
Adult(Above 11 years)
Child(Beltween 3-11 years)
What makes this tour special
There is a bright turquoise ring of water around the Islands.
You can see changes to a really deep ocean blue as the seafloor drops away to deeper water.
A popular location for excellent snorkeling the marine life here will amaze.
Visual Library - See, Hear and Visit
Best To Know
See the nice of Krabi in much less than 7 hours with an amusing tour of four iconic islands.
Visit the well-known Koh Gai – the Chicken Island and spot for yourself which it was given its nickname.
Explore the lesser recognized tiny islands of Koh Tub and Koh Mor.
Discover the superb Phra Nang Cave seaside at the Railay Peninsula.
You can fill your bucket with Krabi's other famous attractions Krabi 4 Island tour by speedboat, Krabi Premium 4 Island Tour by Speedboat, Phi Phi island from Krabi
● You will get a confirmation voucher via email within Company Timeline. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
● In case we are not able to send a confirmation voucher because of some occurrence then our operator will connect you.
● Refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
A: The tour includes visits to Koh Poda, Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub, and Koh Mor.
A: The tour usually takes around 6-7 hours.
A: A long tail boat is a traditional Thai boat that is typically used for transportation in coastal areas. It has a long, narrow body with a propeller at the end of a long shaft.
A: Yes, a delicious lunch is included in the tour package.
A: The tour includes snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, and exploring the islands' beaches and caves.
A: No, snorkeling gear is provided by the tour operator.
A: You should bring sunscreen, a hat, a towel, a change of clothes, and a waterproof bag to protect your belongings.
A: Yes, the tour is suitable for children, but adult supervision is required at all times.
A: No, the tour package includes all costs, including the boat ride, lunch, and snorkeling gear.
633 Moo 2 Railay East Railay, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000, Thailand View on Map
Review will be helpful to find best tour for you