For booking help93990 17652
Pick up: 7:30 am pick up from your hotel, drive to Ao Por Pier
Drop off: 5:00 pm arrive back at Ao Por Pier, return to hotel drop off
Activity Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Min. (approx.)
James bond island Phuket enthralling place to visit. This island comes into existence after the movie “the man with the golden gun” in 1974. Thousands of travelers still visit this island that’s why it is turning into a pilgrimage for 007 fans. It switches between two names so it qualifies as a spy. Another name of James bond island is Phang Nga Bay. It is located at southern part of thailand. This island is the part of limestone rock formation. It is 20 mtr tall , four meter diameter at the bottom and 8 meter at top. Scientists reveals that limestone karst in the island formed around 250 years ago during a Permian period. The area was a barrier reef ruptured due to tectonic movement. The winds and waves washed it so the odd part is the remainder of that period. Phuket James island tour package offered by various travel agencies. You can visit their websites and compare its cost.
Phuket james bond island tour package is offered by various travel agencies. Interested people visit their websites and compare its cost. Travools also offer this tour package at very cheap and reasonable cost to their indian travelers. The james bond island tour cost offered by Travools is Rs.3463 per person.Travools certified thailand experts. They knows each and every ethic about travelling in thailand so their indian tourists feel free and calm during the tour. Travools arrange the staff who are able to speak and understand Hindi, English, another language, so their indian tourists can easily interact with them. James bond island phuket is very engrossing holiday destination to indian tourists. Here they can experience Kayaking, longtail boat ride, enjoying scenic views of islands, explore marine life by snorkel into the sea, explore the reefs of islands, do some water activities with their loved ones and enjoy local cuisines of thailand. James bond island tour by longtail boat is quite interesting and adventurous tour for indian tourist. During this tour they can experience the ride of longtail boat and scenic views of islands.
Phang Nga Bay by longtail boat tour is ideal for those who believes in natural beauty and the greenery of forest. This island is full of thrill and adventure that’s why it was filmed in james bond “ the man with the golden gun”. Where james bond chases the enemy and grabs his beautiful women partner back from his cage, and also enjoy some quality time with her. During phang nga bay tour by longtail boat allows tourists to enjoy scenic views of the islands, swimming there, explore the reefs of the islands, pose and captures some immortal moments through their cameras for life time memory. Phang nga bay tour by kayaking experience is very precious activity for Indian tourists. During this tour tourists can enjoy kayaking boat ride and operate it yourself and enjoying the scenic views of the islands. They can also swim in the water and enjoy some water sports with their loved ones. They can also enjoy some local cuisines during this tour with missing their indian food, so they feel happy and gay throughout the tour.
What makes this tour special
Visual Library - See, Hear and Visit
Best To Know
Pregnant women and children under 1 time old aren't allowed on this stint.
Redundant transfer charges for the following area Tri Trang100 ฿/ person, Bang Tao, Kamala, Laguna, Mai Khao, Phuket Town, Rawai, Surin200 ฿/ person Ao Po, Cape Panwa, Layan, Nai Harn, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Siray250 ฿/ person
● You will get a confirmation voucher via email within the company timeline. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
● In case we are not able to send a confirmation voucher because of some occurrence then our operator will connect you.
● Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made as per the activity terms & Conditions
● Changes and cancellations of confirmed bookings may incur fees from Suppliers in addition to our service fees. Suppliers’ fees are outlined in their relevant terms and conditions.
● In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a refund
● All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company.
● The Company will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
● Travools does not hold any confirmed reservations of the travel products in such itineraries. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. Even the tour cost might change based on the actual availability of the travel services included in the tour.
● Itinerary timings in the tour are approximate and may be subject to change.
● The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
● Your rights with respect to a confirmed booking affected by an event of Force Majeure will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
● Your entitlement to a refund for canceled bookings is subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions.
● We will be entitled to deduct our service fee from any refund we receive on your behalf before remitting the balance to you.
● If we are managing or arranging a refund for a canceled booking on your behalf it will not be paid to you until the Supplier provides the refund to us, and we will not be liable for any delay on the part of the Supplier.
62, 62/3 Thanon Sakdidet, Tambon Wichit, เมือง Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand View on Map
Review will be helpful to find best tour for you